beauty and a beat



Justin Bieber ft.Nicki Minaj - Beauty And A Beat

Verse 1:

F           G                 Am       C      

Show you off, tonight I wanna show you off

F           G                    Am    C

What you got, a billion could've never bought

Pre- Chorus:

F                        G

We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight

G                        C

I wanna show you all the finer things in life

F                        G

So just forget about the world, we young tonight

G                  C

I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

 Chorus:

      F        G      Am

Cause aaaaallllll I need

     C              F

Is a beauty and the beat

         G                 Am    C

Who can make my life compleeeeeete

     F         G           Am

And it's aaaaaalllll bout you

        C                 F

When the music makes you move

     G                  Am      C

Baby do it like you doooooooooooooo. Cause...

Verse 2:

F        G                    Am      C      

Body rock, girl, I can feel your body rock

F  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PERBEDAAN KELEBIHAN DAN KEKURANGAN, WINDOWS DAN LINUX

MOTHER THERESIA